Today I went to Branson for my belated birthday outing with my best friend and scrappin bud
Cindi. First stop we went to the craft show down town. Didn't buy much but loved looking at the arts and crafts and visiting with the vendors. Next, we headed across the street to the $store and buy did we find the bargains. We loaded up on scrapbook papers and embellies. (Then we only had 40 mins to eat and catch our movie Maid of Honor starring Patrick Dempsy. ( Yes, I am a Gray's Anatomy fan. I just know Meridith and McDreamy will be together again soon, True Love!) So off to Red Lobster for lunch, if you knew Cindi she times everything to a Tee and thinks we could eat and make it to the movie on time. She is very time oriented, heheheh, I am not. I work, shop what ever until the last minuet. So we ate a great lunch and arrived at the Imax 10 mins to late. So we just had to shop until the next show at 4:40. I took her to the secret scrapbook location I would not tell her until we could go together. She loved it just like I knew she would. Girls, I bought some great embellished chip board. Some say baby girl but they can be easily altered for another page and I already have the vision. So she spent $100.00 plus and I spent 40.00. We didn't even make it to the $dollar store by White Water because we went to across the street and found albums yes, 8X8 Bazzill scrap albums. They are the trendy orange color and I have visions of embellishing the front of them with the girls name, flowers, buttons and Ric-rack!!!! I can't wait to get started. Cindi found some great black frames for her new house ( Her log home burnt last yr 2007 while they were out of town on vacation).
So now we are on count down of 6 mins to make it to Imax. We ran and a line was quickly forming. We tag teamed the bathroom break and waiting in line to save time. We need a snack,
we split the best big luscious green apple freshly dipped in chocolate and rolled in pecans!!!! Oh and yes it was deli sh!!! We hurried to find our theater just sat down and the movie started!!! Talk about timing. We laughed, almost cried, squealed and of coarse loved watching PATRICK!!!!!!! It was a great time and the show was so fun. Then we jetted home and spent the rest of the night with our families. I think that we should do it once a month not once a YEAR!!!!!

1 comment:
It looks like you two were having so much fun! What a great way to spend your birthday! Mine is Tuesday... going out to dinner with a friend, but I BET I won't have THAT much fun!
Post a Comment