Happy Birthday to me.....Yes, I cannot tell a lie, todays my Birthday. To celebrate I get to spend most of my day traveling to the Dr. then rushing back to watch Garrett play ball!!!!
Mothers Day was quiet and restful, we stayed in all weekend, not by choice, my head cold made the decision for me. We will celebrate next weekend, it was nice just to be at home, just wish it could have been a productive weekend. That pretty much sums it up, I did make a great scrapbook page. On the way to the Dr. I get to stop and shop at my favorite store Scrapbook Addiction, can't wait. The owner Brandi Pinn is really into having the newest products and gives great service, well worth the drive.
House Warming Card
13 years ago

1 comment:
Hi Tracy
I am in Arkansas also and I seen this post about the scrapbook store
where might that be located?
Post a Comment