Okay, I am having blog user difficulties!!! I am adding pictures of Sweetie and also we visited the Ducks in Branson Mo. Monday with Garrett's class. It was a great time!! The water is still up and they cannot open the dam....The Branson Bell basement is 8 ft. under...wow. It was so windy on the lake, my sweet son had me trade spots so he wouldn't get wet....like any other mom I did and did get a free bath...lol...
After the Ducks we raced home for Monday night ball game, then on Tuesday we had another baseball game so we played 4 innings of that and then raced to get to half of his last basketball game. Wow, who needs to stay at home......of coarse Weds. night we attend bible study, Garrett anounced on the way home from church that he is the only one to answer all of the questions about King David. Then he said, wasn't he traded to an ole Geezer!!!! Hilarious!!! The funny thing is he has heard the stories since he was an itty bitty baby, so Geezer is his newest word he was trying out on us...I love these moments and wish I had a video recorder on me at all times so I could replay the memories. On on the last note I need to reread the story of David to my sweet little fella....I love being a mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment