Brandi, on the far right mom and I. Below, Brandi's nails..I always love how they look but I can never sit still long enough to get them done. lol...... Thanks for a great lunch.....
Yesterday mom and my middle sister Brandi drove from MO. to have lunch with me. Mom brought me a Seal a Meal, which I have been wanting, and Brandi brought cute little cupcakes!!!
We had a nice visit at the park. Here are some pictures of our visit...It's hard for us to get together so this is a real treat.
Today's thought:
The man who does not read books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.
Mark Twain.
Today's Verse: It Takes Faith
For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world? Only he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 John 5:4,5 NIV
Meditation 5/11 - 5/17 This is life eternal ESV
When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, "Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. John 17:1-5
Have a Great and Blessed Day,
Tracy

No comments:
Post a Comment