Below you can see a tin basket, well it is full of my projects to do, I grab them and do them at lunch time (or that is the plan) summer has really messed up my normal routine...we are busy as beavers at work but should resume normal after August when school starts again!!!
Do you recognize the bottles??? They are Frappachino bottles, yep, I cleaned them peeled off the stickers and put them to good use! No, I do not drink them, they were all given to me by my sister in law.... I love it when she hits the bottle, lol... I am going to punch out paper circles to match my scrap room when I figure out what color to paint it. I love them!!!! I like the shape and perfect size. I found the wire holders for the jars and a yard sale for 50 cents!!!! My large wire rack came from share and care for a 1.50. It is really made to hang on the back of a door but my talented husband altered it. The desk below was a freebie that DH work was disposing of. My large work table (last photo) came from a Millbrook sale and I bid 3.00 for it and got it. My
The rubbermaid stand that holds my die cuts and stamps came from a salvage store, bought it for 8.00. Did I mention I love bargains!!! I always have, I love looking for them and seeing what I can do with them.
If you have any comments,questions or ideas I would love to hear them!!! Please email me at tracerdacer@yahoo.com
Have a blessed day,
Tracy

No comments:
Post a Comment