The crazy thing about a late game...it was cloudy, so I changed my white balance, sun going down, had to change aperature alot (still learning) action shots....then it turned dark and the lights were on in the ball field...but it is a great experience and I can only hope that some day when Garrett plays for the St. Louis Cardinals (smiles.....) I will be a pro and all of this will be just a learning experience...what a great time I am having learning!!!!! I am so blessed to be living this life, THANK YOU, JESUS.......
Yes, my superstar baseball boy came alive last night!!!!! We played an undefeated team and won! Garrett hit and got to first base and the ump called him out and the first basemane left the base....hmmmmm...... Next time he was up to bat...he hit it's to the center out field, he's running!!! He's to first base and safe, wait the out fielder dropeed the ball, what's he doing, he's running, second base and they are throwing the ball in....no!!! He didn't stop, he's to 3rd, No!!!! he didn't stop, what's he doing???? here he comes and they threw the ball in and he's sliding and the ball is in.....dirt is flying the crowd is screaming....HE'S SAFE!!!!! AND LITTLE G SCORES AND THE TEAM IS COMING OUT OF THE DUG OUT TO HI-FIVE. What a play!!! Garrett you rock, I even caught it with my camera but I got so excited it's blurry...what can I say???? I am so mom. Here take a look.
I am off to try to get my crop stuff together....lucky for me I work well under pressure...
Stayed tuned for the playoffs report!!!!! I think we have FIRST SEAT!!!!!
Here is a word for the day,
His Grace is Enough
Today's Scripture
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness” (II Corinthians 12:9).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Grace is God’s unmerited favor. It’s kindness from Him that we don’t deserve. Grace empowers us and strengthens us. No matter what has happened in your past, you can receive God’s grace and forgiveness and start fresh today. You can hold your head up high because His grace is enough. You may not be perfect, but you are forgiven. When you go around holding on to your past mistakes or think you have to try to make things up to God, it’s like saying that His grace isn’t enough. Jesus has already paid for your mistakes. All you have to do is receive His grace today and thank Him for His favor and empowerment in your life. In the same way, extend that grace to others. Don’t try to punish people for their past mistakes; instead, give them favor to start over. As you allow God’s grace to flow through you, you will be strengthened and empowered. You’ll see yourself rise higher, and you will enjoy God’s blessing in every area of your life.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and grace today. I receive Your strength and favor in my life. Help me to extend that grace to others. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Today's Scripture
“My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness” (II Corinthians 12:9).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
Grace is God’s unmerited favor. It’s kindness from Him that we don’t deserve. Grace empowers us and strengthens us. No matter what has happened in your past, you can receive God’s grace and forgiveness and start fresh today. You can hold your head up high because His grace is enough. You may not be perfect, but you are forgiven. When you go around holding on to your past mistakes or think you have to try to make things up to God, it’s like saying that His grace isn’t enough. Jesus has already paid for your mistakes. All you have to do is receive His grace today and thank Him for His favor and empowerment in your life. In the same way, extend that grace to others. Don’t try to punish people for their past mistakes; instead, give them favor to start over. As you allow God’s grace to flow through you, you will be strengthened and empowered. You’ll see yourself rise higher, and you will enjoy God’s blessing in every area of your life.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your goodness and grace today. I receive Your strength and favor in my life. Help me to extend that grace to others. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

1 comment:
I LOVE the testimony you have here on your blog. PRAISE GOD from whom all blessings flow! WOuld you mind if I added your blog to my list of favorites? I am in the process of changing some of them - and love the testimony you share here of Christ's love and work within your life.
Post a Comment