Thursday, July 3, 2008

We are the CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!



















Goodmorning.....I think I have a blog still....I have been running so much I can't catch myself. We won second seat in the Cal Ripken minor league playoffs and the green team, (I call them the Valley Team because they have alot of Valley Springs School kids on that team and the school color is GREEN!!!) Anyway they won first seat. From the beginning this is how we thought it would go. It was a nail bitting game we stay tied up for an inning or two even. We had to send two of our runners back from home plate due to some crazy throw rule they made just for the tournament. One of our guys was out because he took his foot off first base while the basemen had the ball!!! That's just a little of the excitement we experienced. We ended the game in a tie breaker out, score was 8-7 and Wabash Won!!!! I felt bad for the other team, some of the big heavy hitters broke to tears ........then there were our fellas jumping and screaming in excitement. Of coarse there were some parents that said bad calls.....that's the case in every game and we just have to win, lose and deal with it. It makes for a good lesson in sportsman ship. One of our players was hit in the face with a fast pitch, he was also our pitcher, he had a huge knot on his cheek bone. I think all of our little guys with one exception hit this season!!! I was so excited. Any way enjoy the pictures and have a blessed fourth of July, thank you Lord I live in the land of the Free.






In God's Love,



Tracy

No comments: