Wow....I feel like I have lost 3 days of my life!!!! Well kinda..I had a Vertigo attack Friday morning at work and I had to go home until it passed. Nasty ole' stuff!!! It makes the world go into spinning mode and then induces vomiting etc.... I am praying for God to cure this! So the medicine I take knocks you out until the symptoms pass and your can function again. Well, that's what I have done slept away my whole weekend, then you still feel whoosey and drunk hang over feeling and have to hang on to the walls because your balance is off. but praise the Lord I know people are praying for me.
So with that all being said you now know why I have not posted for almost a week! I get so frustrated when it happens because it throws my whole family out of balance. I plan out my weekends with projects and to do lists and now I am playing catch up but at least I am up and going to be able to catch up so that is praise. I have an appointment with the nutritionalist this Thursday to help me with the low sodium diet to help keep the Vertigo episodes away... Please PRAY for my healing as well as my cooking...smiles....
Two Fridays ago Garrett went to Hog Football Camp and daddy was there with the camera!!! What a great job he did, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful father and husband. Every year he takes the whole day off to take Garrett to camp and even hauled around my Canon Rebel and took alot of great photos...We have the Best Daddy ever!!!! Take a look and the fun they had. Also, I can't remember the guys name but he was there and he is the ex-quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys!!! Yes, our Daddy's favorite football team. ( My dream for my husband is to take him to an actual Dallas Cowboys game at Cowboys stadium and sit in great seats!!!! I pray one day we will be able to make that dream a reality and the whole family will be together enjoying it. ) There were several other retired pro football players there but ....I can't remember the details...ooopppsss!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment