Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Have you ever seen a Cheeto eating bull???? Now you can say you have,








This little red bull, aka, "Chester the Cheeto eater" has been hand fed every since we got him. He was just a little bull calf when we started hand feeding him baby carrots!!! He is hilarious, we didn't have any carrots while out cruzing the fields checking the cows but we had cheetos. I told Carl, feed him some cheetos, oh my gosh!!! That little bull loved them, he had his whole head in the car trying to get more, couldn't feed him fast enough. We would try to get away from him and he would chase the car. Luckily we had been to the creek and I had my best friend the Canon Rebel with me to capture the moment. We laughed to tears!!! We had a great time, funny how such a small unplanned moment can give you a memory of a life time. That's what it's all about for me.
I thought the pictures were a hoot and sent the straight away to my DH's brother and sister in KS. Why keep the laughing to ourselves!!!! I am so blessed.
Have a great day,
Tracy



1 comment:

Kathie McGuire said...

Awwwww...I love it!! Aren't animals the most wonderful and amazing creatures!! Truly, they are fur angels. Go Chester! Have you tried Milk Duds? My Bichon Frise "Taffie" loves them (I know, I know...bad for dogs. Try to tell HER that!!) ~Kathie
www.kathiemcguire.com
www.kathiemcguire.blogspot.com