Thursday, August 28, 2008

Garrett's Ninth Bday!!!










Here are some of the pages of my Baseball loving son's big day...This is fast approaching "AGAIN". Garrett birthday is November 19th and I always feel the presure come on every
September about where we are going to have the party. Outside is usually out of the question.
Last year we did the bowling alley which was so fun, everyone had a great time. The cake was cupcakes made into the cadinals bird emblem, totally rocked!!!!! I want to go to the pumkin patch this year and do the corn make and hay ride. Garrett wants to go to laser tag in Branson!!!
What he does not understand is I cannot haul 20 plus kids to Branson in a Jeep....
I love his birthday and the celebration, I always say that is my favorite holiday of the year. So on that note I really want to take him to laser tag.....
You all have a great week, I will not be posting due to some out patient surgery I am undergoing tomorrow. Please pray for my Docter and my body to heal quickly!!!!!!
Have a blessed day,
Tracy

1 comment:

belle d. said...

tracy i hope your procedure and everything went well. thank you very much for the lovely comment on my blog. i was hoping the card would express just what you said! thanks so much! i wish i hadn't missed the cute cardinal cupcakes~i'm always up for a road trip for cake! lol! hope you're well.
amor con jesucristo,
bella