Monday, July 14, 2008

I have been given an award!!!

Chrissy from Creating with Chrissy @ http://www.chrissyd723.blogspot.com/ Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. She is a very talented stampper/card maker, please check her out.

I also have to pass this on to 7 other Brillante Blogs.....maybe more....smiles.....

http://stampinwhenican.blogspot.com/

http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/

http://thepioneerwoman.com/

http://orgjunkie.com/

http://www.jmpurves.blogspot.com/

http://thepinkstamper.blogspot.com/

http://scrapbookaddiction.typepad.com/

I have lots to share later, please check back....Please read the word for the day, it is so true and useful....I am off to capture the sun rising.....

Have a blessed day, (and check back I have more to share.)

Tracy

Word for the day,

The Power of Peace


Today's Scripture
“Peace I leave with you; My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid” (John 14:27).
Today's Word from Joel and Victoria
No matter what may be going on all around you today, you can still live in peace. The scripture encourages us to not let our hearts be troubled. In other words, don’t meditate on all the negative things in this world to the point that it steals your peace. If you have fear, worry or anxiety about anything, recognize that those feelings aren’t from God because He has promised to give you a spirit of power, love and a sound mind. There is tremendous power in peace. When you are at peace internally, you can think more clearly. You can hear the voice of God more easily. You’ll make better decisions. Even your physical body responds to peace. The enemy knows this, and his goal is to steal your peace. He tries to set you up to get upset. But when you choose to receive God’s peace, then no weapon formed against you shall prosper. You can live in peace, you can live in joy, and you can live the abundant life God has for you.
A Prayer for Today
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your gift of peace in my life. I choose to receive Your peace in my heart and hold it close to me always. I receive Your Word as truth and life to my soul. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Congratulations!! Thanks so much for nominating me, too!

Lisa said...

Tracy,
I had such a great time today at the meeting!! And thanks again for that stamp set!! I'll put it to good use really soon... I love to make my own Christmas cards :)
I read this entry in your blog and the Word of the day... boy did I need that!! I really need that Peace right now!! I just boo-hooed my eyes out when I read that! You know that stuff I kind of told you about when I left today... well, seems to be really bothering me lots! I know I can just PRAY.... Prayer really does work!!
Email me if you wanna... :)
luvtoscrap1972@yahoo.com

It is really odd, it seemed like I'd met you somewhere before?? I guess when you meet someone that is a Christian, who shares your likes, and is around your own age, you just seem really comfortable! Guess that sounds strange to anyone reading your comments. But hey, I'm sure everybody has been there at one time or another!!
Waiting on my boys to get back from their church trip...
Hope to hear from ya soon!
God Bless,
Lisa H.