Yes, at 10:30 pm G and daddy went to the cabin to be up early am for youth hunt week end. They did not get anything but had a great time, brought home some pics and made a video. They tried to get me to go but I got our house back in order from the throwing and going of football season.
This is one of G's little friends from school, I think they are kind of sweet on each other.


Okay, so I don't know how I arrived on Erins blog ( I think it was from Ceals blog) but I am so glad I did. Please go check her out, there you will meet a man named Nick. Nick is amazing, find him here, http://inkysmiles.blogspot.com/2008/11/thoughts-for-thursday-power-of.html
I do not want to tell you to much about Nick so you will be as amazed, inspired and touch as I was!

2 comments:
Can I just say I must have needed a good cry! That first video of Nick was absolutely amazing. He is an amazing young man. I can't stop saying AMAZING! Nothing else describes that. I won't say anymore, either. You really want to go into that video with a clear brain... no pre-conceived idea of what you are about to experience. Thank you, Tracy, for finding that and sharing it. I'm off to watch the other one... Now that I've wiped all my tears and blown my nose for the umpteenth time!!!!
Oh, any by the way... FABULOUS pictures!!!!
Post a Comment